Reservations of 20 people or more are considered “groups”. Groups may reserve 8, 10 or 22-bed dormitories. We do not offer catering services, however all group members are welcome to our free breakfast from 8-10 am. For group reservations we do not offer private or 2-bed dorms. All guests use shared bathrooms that are outside of the dormitory, none of our dorms have private bathrooms. Groups must complete the online check-in. To make a group booking, we require a 65% deposit at the moment you make the reservation; the remaining 35% must be paid at least 20 days before arrival.

Room Types (required)
8 Bed10 Bed22 Bed